- Fully qualified & insured teams
- Free site assessments
- Rapid response
- Rated Excellent
Timber Boarding Up in Brighton and Hove
- Timber Boarding up service in and around Brighton and Hove
- Emergency boarding up service available
- Creates a physical barrier over windows and doors
- Secured to the building with anti-tamper security screws
- Timber can be cut to size to fit into window reveals
- Can be fitted without damage to framework
- Custom sizes
- Rapid response service
- Visual deterrent
Probably the most effective cost to security ratio is to make use of timber boarding up. This quickly installed basic security measure can make all the difference when it comes to protecting your Brighton based property.
Timber boarding up can be installed rapidly by our trained team of security specialists in just a few hours depending on the size of the property. Cut on site, timber boarding screens provide adequate short term protection against vandals and the weather.
Of course timber being timber will weaken over time with exposure to the rain and outdoor conditions, so for a longer term solution steel security screens would be the recommended option. However if it’s just a quick fix that you’re after following a broken window or a damaged back door then timber boarding up could be what you’re looking for.
To find out more about our timber boarding up options for Brighton, which are available in all of the following areas and more; Saltdean, Moulsecoomb, Portslade, Hollingdean, St Ann’s Well, Mile Oak, Marina, Coldean please get in touch.
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations