Offering a highly visible deterrent for superior security, timber boarding up screens are fully customisable to fit any access point and can be used for both short and long term security.
- Robust physical barrier to protect access points from unwanted trespassers
- Can be fitted over glass to protect from vandalism
- Increased protection with installation using anti-tamper security screws
- Timber cut to size for custom installation
- To protect land as well as property, for example from fly-tipping or trespass
- Available for hire or purchase
Timber boarding up screens
When steel screens don’t offer the right solution, timber boarding screens offer a solid alternative, with many applications for temporary use:
- Emergency boarding following accident or break-ins;
- Short-term security for properties / commercial premises between tenants or owners;
- Boarding up whilst construction work is taking place inside.
But although steel screens are often favoured for long-term security, timber boarding up screens are also suited for long-term use, particularly:
- For properties awaiting demolition;
- For properties caught up in lengthy probate or planning processes;
- Effective against long-term weather damage and deterioration of the fabric of the building.
Timber boarding up screens are available in a range of thicknesses, which SafeSite Security Solutions always have available in stock. These can be cut on site to the exact dimensions required, to offer a fully customised cover-up for property access points.
Boarding up services
The SafeSite Security Solutions boarding up services include swiftly deployed emergency boarding up teams, to secure properties following break-ins, fires, flooding or damage from vandalism. To offer the maximum protection, professional installation (including securing the screens to the building using anti-tamper screws) is always recommended. SafeSite Security Solutions offer a full installation service for timber screens purchased from their extensive range.
And although we can ensure that screens are fully secured to remain in place for as long as necessary, care is taken to ensure no additional damage to the building as a result of temporary boarding, for example when covering temporary glazing damage.
Get on board
Boarding up a property is one of the most effective deterrents against squatters, vandals and criminals. The cost of purchase and installation can often be off-set by insurance, particularly if you are securing your property following a break-in, criminal damage or fire and we can provide additional paperwork for insurers if required.
SafeSite Security Solutions’ timber boarding up screens are available for flexible hire periods or for purchase, but if you’re not sure what you’ll need, or how long for, give us a call on 0845 346 0305 for expert advice and a free no-obligation quote. We can also deliver and install across the UK.
Customer Reviews (3)Write a review
Needed these as a quick fix / response to a set of smashed windows in my shop in Wittering. They weren’t only fast and efficient but caring and understanding on the telephone. I was still quite shaken up and asked them the same questions a lot. They answered with kindness and great knowledge on their products. The team who came and fitted the timber hoarding were ever so professional. Huge thumbs up from, me thank you so much. Charlene.
Easy company to work with, good quality product and the lads that fitted the timber boarding were polite, professional and tidy. A company that can deliver what they promise is hard to find these days! Very pleased with Safesite Solutions, will recommend.
Quick efficient and reliable many thanks team!